lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: failed to open an indexer after about 20 queries
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 10:37:11 GMT
You say the stack trace is null, does that mean you are getting an
NullPointerEx. or that you aren't getting any exception but the reader
is still null?  Are you sure indexName isn't changing?

Also, it's not very good to open up the Searcher/Reader for every
query anyway, not that solves this problem.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com

Lucene Helpful Hints: