lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: lucene 3.0 feature list?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:21:44 GMT
I understand that the API will be 2.4 compatible. That's not really a
feature. I can go hunt through JIRA, but was wondering if there is a
clean bulleted list of 'Hey! Here's what's great about 3.0'. Things like
maybe, performance related, new analyzers, query semantics, searchers,
writers, etc. Just curious, but I can dig through the tickets/code and
find out too.

Cheers!