lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ron Rudy" <ronchal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Boolean expression for no terms OR matching a wildcard
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:04:55 GMT
Can I assume that since nobody replied to this that there's no way to
perform this kind of search?  What I think I need is two different
types of conditions:

1) a wildcard conditional that is forced to match against all indexed
values for a field
2) a conditional that matches when NO values at all are indexed for a field

-Ron