lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Aravind.Yar...@equifax.com
Subject escaping logical operators such as OR AND
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:28:04 GMT
helo all,

In my project, we are indexing the US states...when we try to search on
oregon ; state:OR, search on OR is throwing err...i know OR is a logical
op in lucene...is there a way to escape such keywords?

tx!

Regards,
Aravind R Yarram
Enabling Technologies
Equifax Information Services LLC
1525 Windward Concourse, J42E
Alpharetta, GA 30005
desk: 770 740 6951
email: aravind.yarram@equifax.com
This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be confidential and privileged.
 If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail postmaster@equifax.com.