lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Zhou Lin Dai <daizh...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject 'deletable' indexing files are not deleted on RHEL5
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 08:30:04 GMT

Hi

I'm using Lucene on a RHEL5 box. The indexing folder is growing extremely
large, more than 20 GB, with a lot 'deletable' indexing files. It runs out
of the disk. I have to clear the entire folder and start indexing from
blank. The code ran fine before I moved it onto RHEL5. Does that matter?
Can anyone give some suggestions on how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Frank Dai (Dai Zhoulin 戴周林)
Lotus Connections - Dogear Development, WPLC
China Development Lab, IBM Shanghai
TEL:(86-21)60928189
Internet ID: daizhoul@cn.ibm.com
Addr: 4F, No 78, Lane 887, Zu Chong Zhi Road, Zhang Jiang High Tech Park,
201203, Shanghai, China
My Blog: http://www.daizhoulin.com/wordpress