lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Store/Index Email Address in Lucene
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 18:30:12 GMT
Please show us a couple of examples from the "various type of search"
you want to be able to handle. The information you supply says nothing
about your use cases.

In what way do you want to use phrase queries on email addresses? Do
you want to tokenize parts of a single email address? Or do you want
to place phrase queries on fields that contains multiple indexed
single token email addresses? Perhaps a combination? Something else?

          karl