lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Payloads and SpanScorer
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:30:20 GMT
Makes sense.  It was always my intent to implement things like
PayloadNearQuery, see http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/Payload_Planning

I think it would make sense to develop these and I would be happy to
help shepherd a patch through, but am not in a position to generate
said patch at this moment in time.