lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Incorrect Token Offset when using multiple fieldable instance
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 12:32:47 GMT

This would actually be a fairly large change: it's a change to the
index format and all APIs that handle offsets during indexing &
searching/retrieving.

We could alternatively extend TokenStream so you could query it for
the final offset, then fix indexing to use that value instead of the
endOffset of the last token that it saw.

Mike