lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From lutan <ws...@live.cn>
Subject RE: How Lucene Search
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 06:33:32 GMT

I have same questions puzzled me.
Could anyone explain which class been called in  the searching  steps ?
Thanks!
> Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:24:08 -0700> From: blazingwolf7@gmail.com> To: java-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: How Lucene Search> > > hi, > > I am fairly new to Lucene and is currently
going over its source code. I had> read through the code for a few times, mapping it and
all but I seems to be> facing a problem. I could go all the way to the calculation of score
for> each result obtain, but strangely I did not managed to locate the part where> Lucene
open the index and check for the matching term.> > What I mean is that, I want to check
on how Lucene actually open the index> and perform the search. I went through all the methods
in IndexReader,> IndexSearcher and some other related class but still fail to locate the>
method responsible.> > Could anyone help me with this? Thanks > -- > View this
message in context: http://www.nabble.com/How-Lucene-Search-tp18127970p18127970.html> Sent