lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "ನಾಗೇಶ್ ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ (Nagesh S)" <nageshbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene performance issues..
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 07:47:52 GMT
Not an answer to your question. But, have you tried IBM's OmniFind Personal
Email Search ? Excerpt from their site :

Simple keyword or text search is not always effective for quickly finding
what you need. IBM(R) has gone beyond keywords by inventing a fast and
accurate semantic search system for personal e-mail.

IBM OmniFind Personal E-mail Search enables semantic searching by extracting
and organizing concepts and relationships from personal e-mail. Any business
e-mail user who must search in order to accomplish a business purpose will
find this tool invaluable. Customization of semantic concepts and the
ability to share these concepts with colleagues make this tool especially
useful for large enterprise customers.

IBM OmniFind Personal E-mail Search is easy to install and configure and
automatically adjusts to desktop load.

More : http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/emailsearch

Nagesh