lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bamford <chris.bamf...@scalix.com>
Subject Re: newbie question (for John Griffin)
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:57:45 GMT
Hi John,

Further to my question below, I did some back-to-basics investigation of
PhraseQueries and found that even basic ones fail for me...
I found the attached code on the Internet (see
http://affy.blogspot.com/2003/04/codebit-examples-for-all-of-lucenes.html)
and this fails too...  Can you explain why?  I would expect the first
test to deliver 2 hits.

I have tried with Lucene 2.0 and 2.3.2 jars and both fail.

Thanks again,

- Chris