lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From eks dev <eks...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Boolean expression for no terms OR matching a wildcard
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:24:24 GMT
Analyzer that detects your condition "ALL match something", if possible at all...
e.g. "800123456 80034543534 80023423423" -> 800

 than you put it in ALL_MATCH field and match this condition against it... if this prefix
needs to be variable, you could extract all matching prefixes to this fiield an make your
query work like "ALL_MATCH:800" and care not for the rest :) than yo would not need field1
at all for these queries

you were looking for something like this or you need "Query solution"?