lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accent Insensitive Search
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:34:14 GMT
This topic has been discussed many times on this list, so you'll find
far more information if you search the mail archive than I can remember <G>.

But no, you don't have to use SOLR. SOLR is built on Lucene, and as far as
I know all the analyzers available to SOLR are available in Lucene.

Basically, you just have to use the right analyzer at index and search time.
You
might try looking over the Lucene website and the wiki.

Best
Erick