lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From syedfa <fayyazud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating an index from an XML file using Lucene in Java
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:08:03 GMT

Thanks Karsten for your reply.  I will implement your solution tonight,
however I did have a quick follow up question.  I understand how you are
implementing the solution for the "SCENE-COMMENTARY" tag, however because at
present I am working with the "LINES" tag, shouldn't I continue using that
instead of the "SPEECH" element?  Any reason why I should switch?  Just
wondering.  I will try both approaches tonight and let you know how it goes.

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it.

Take care.
Sincerely;
Fayyaz