lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From starz10de <farag_ah...@yahoo.com>
Subject Document path in lucene index
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:23:08 GMT

Hi All,

 I am reading the index and printing the index terms and their corresponding
paths.

I can print the index terms but I don't know if there is any possibilites to
print the coressbonds paths, i can just print the docid, but i need to print
the paths same as in searcher (query).

IndexReader ir = IndexReader.open(index);
TermEnum termEnum = ir.terms();
while (termEnum.next()) {
                        TermDocs dok = ir.termDocs();
                        dok.seek(termEnum);
                        while (dok.next()) {
 System.out.println(indexTerm+"          "+dok.freq()+"        "+dok.doc());

                 }

Is it possible here to get the corresponding document paths??

Thanks in advance