lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From starz10de <farag_ah...@yahoo.com>
Subject storing the contents of a document in the lucene index
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:53:09 GMT

  Could any one tell me please how to print the content of the document after
reading the index.
for example if i like to print the  index terms then i do :

IndexReader ir = IndexReader.open(index);
TermEnum termEnum = ir.terms();
while (termEnum.next()) {
			TermDocs dok = ir.termDocs();
			dok.seek(termEnum);
			while (dok.next()) {
System.out.println(termEnum.term().text().trim());
				}

I can print the text files before indexing them, but because of encoding
issues i like to print them from the index.
As i know the content of the document(whole text) is also stored in the
index, my question how to print this content.

so at the end i will print the path of the current document , index terms
and the content of the document

thanks in advance