lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From starz10de <>
Subject Re: My own nalyzer in lucene
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 13:25:38 GMT

I think there is problem of creating the jar files, it is created correctly
where i can see myanalyzer inside, but I made a test where i change the name
of Standardanlazer and then i did the same steps again , then i faced the
same error inside the :

the eroor   "   the constructor IndexWriter(string, myanalyzer, boolean) is
not defined  "

I think there is no problem inside the code of as i did some
test where i just change the name of StandardAnalyzer and then i got the
same error.