lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copying a part of index and index structure
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:08:09 GMT
Hey Otis,

Could you suggest a few good distributed (lucene) search solutions? (Open
Source)
Yes, I do want to split by terms as the math tells a story. :)
TF IDF would be handled separately. I'd just use a different cluster of
machines to store the index instead of having the search run on the same
machine that stores the index.

--
Anshum