lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Copying a part of index and index structure
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 04:52:03 GMT
Hey Otis,

I guess lucene API would only help me remove documents from an Index and not
'terms'. I need to remove terms from the index for all documents. any clue
as to how to get it done? I'm currently analyzing the internal index
structure.  really need to get it done and if it works out I guess we'd be
closer to having a kinda distributed lucene index.

--
Anshum