lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Copying a part of index and index structure
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:12:57 GMT
I have 2 indexes and I would like to move index for a few 'selected' and
'specified' terms from one of the indexes to the other.
Would some one have an idea on how to do it?
Actually, I am looking at splitting my index on keywords (terms) and would
like a single index be distributed over 2 smaller indexes after it has been
created.
How can I do it?

The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me.
The distinction is yours to draw............