lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Glen Newton" <glen.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent query benchmarks
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:08:11 GMT
Thanks for the positive feedback.  :-)

Yes, right now the benchmark only uses one IndexSearcher for all
threads, but I have completed an extension that allows you to either
1) have multiple searchers for the same index; or 2) have multiple
indexes (copies of one another) with a single searcher per copy (to
test when you have your index copies on separate disks, SANS, NAS,
etc).

I will rerun my benchmarks with increasing numbers of readers & post
the results in the next couple of days.

-glen

-