lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Arni <arni.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about indexing (BrazilianAnalyzer)
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 07:38:27 GMT
Hi,

First of all please please always make sure that you use
exactly the same Analyser during indexing and searching.

I am not confident with the BrazilianAnalyzer, but I saw
in the source code that it does not use a ISOLatin1AccentFilter,
which replaces the accented characters (ç -> c).

Probably the problem is with this accents..
You can check this if you adapt the method tokenStream()
in the BrazilianAnalzyer by including the ISOLatin1AccentFilter
in the filter chain.

Thomas