lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene query parser for double-worded term query
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 01:02:01 GMT
What analyzers are you using for both indexing and querying?
Have you looked at your index with Luke to see what's actually
in the index? The reason I'm asking is I'm wondering whether you
are having capitalization issues. That is, your index analyzer
lower cases the tokens and your query analyzer doesn't, or
vice-versa...

And Query.toString is your friend too <G>.

Best
Erick