lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: indexing images of a document
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:26:36 GMT
You add as many fields to the document while indexing as you need to
correctly contain your "image stuff".

If this answer seems cryptic, it's as clear as your problem statement
<G>. To give you a meaningful answer, we need a much clearer
problem statement. What is "image stuff", what format is it in, and
what do you want to do with it?

Lucene doesn't index binary data...

Best
Erick