lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "renou oki" <occhi...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with search an exact word and stemming
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:21:43 GMT
Hello,

I have a stemmed index, but i want to search the exact form of a word.
I use French Analyzer, so for instance "progression", "progresser" are
indexed with the linguistic root "progress".
But if I want to search the word "progress" (and only this word), I have to
many hits (because of "progression", "progresser"...)
The field is indexed, tokenized and no store...

Is there a way to do this, I mean to search an exact word in a stemmed index
?
I suppose that I have to use the same analyzer for indexing and searching.

I try with a PhraseQuery, with quotes...

Ps : I use lucene 1.9.1

Thanks
Renald