lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Freudenberger" <d.freudenber...@trade-a-game.de>
Subject RE: how to unsubscribe?
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 20:44:30 GMT
As you can see I'm still part of this list.

I'll submit a bug report.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hostetter [mailto:hossman_lucene@fucit.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 9:16 PM
To: Lucene Users
Cc: Daniel Freudenberger

: I've already tried this but the subject line is fixed and I wrote a roman
: convince the mail daemon that I'm not interested in spamming.. but it
didn't
: care :)

Silly question, but you were sending your email to
"java-user-unsubscribe@lucene.a..." and not "java-user@..." correct?

Are you still having a problem, or were you able to unsubscribe?

If it is still a problem, my suggestion is to file an "INFRA" bug in
Jira using the "Mailing List" component, and attach copies of the email
you sent (with full headers) and the response you got (with full
headers)...

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

-Hoss