lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Cresswell" <stephen.cressw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Snowball not finding "purple"
Date Sat, 10 May 2008 08:22:15 GMT
Daniel,

Think you've cracked it thanks. If I search for "purpl" I get the hits I
expect. Suspect I'm doing something wrong with compass as I presume it
should be converting "purple" to "purpl" before passing the query  to
lucene. I've tried explicitly telling it to use snowball at point of query,
but it didn't make any difference. Guess I'll have to start pestering the
grails mailing list.

Thanks very much for your help.

Steve