lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Cresswell" <stephen.cressw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Snowball not finding "purple"
Date Sat, 10 May 2008 07:29:42 GMT
If it was a difference between indexing / querying, why would lucene find
the word "ribbon" and not "purple" even though they appear in the same
document and are both exact matches?

AFAIK with grails searchable plugin all you have to do to the correct config
file.

Map compassSettings = ['compass.engine.analyzer.default.type': 'snowball', '
compass.engine.analyzer.default.name': 'English']

I've used Luke for tuning the queries. I'll see if I can replicate the
problem using Luke and an index. Should help narrow the problem space if I
can.

Thanks

Steve