lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eran Sevi" <erans...@gmail.com>
Subject Filtering a SpanQuery
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 08:15:10 GMT
Hi,

I am looking for a way to filter a SpanQuery according to some other query
(on another field from the one used for the SpanQuery). I need to get access
to the spans themselves of course.
 I don't care about the scoring of the filter results and just need the
positions of hits found in the documents that matches the filter.

I tried looking through the archives and found some reference to a
SpanQueryFilter patch, however I don't see how it can help me achieve what I
want to do. This class receives only one query parameter (which I guess is
the actual query) and not a query and a filter for example.

Any help about how I can achieve this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eran.