lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From crspan <crs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are those runtime errors about the jdk, or lucene's jar, or my code?
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 15:32:43 GMT
Exactly the case you have described. Not sure why it got corrupted after
scp. IF compare the index size, exact bytes. But I also noticed that the
scp process was dangling there long after, so I killed that process.
Maybe that is why.

    Lesson learned: Still "CheckIndex", even index size matches.

Thanks again, Mike.

Charlie