lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vizzini <paolo.vizz...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: lucene farsi problem
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 08:52:11 GMT

Dear Steven

Thanks for reply. I've just checked the link and it was working. Anyway, you
are right, but my point is to use the correct term for main 3 reasons:

1. Respect the host language, i.e. English
3. Apparently the Islamic regime in Tehran is against the word ‘Persian’,
and we as the free world have responsibility to fight them in any possible
way – and in the meantime assist Iranians in their fight against the tyrant
Moslem clerics.

Kind Regards
PV