lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Are those runtime errors about the jdk, or lucene's jar, or my code?
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 09:03:22 GMT

OK, phew.  Thanks for bringing closure here.

You mean you ran CheckIndex on the original index (input to scp) and
it was fine, but CheckIndex on the copy produced by scp showed the
corruption?

I think it's unusual for scp to corrupt the copy unless something
catastrophic happens (eg disk full, disk is bad, RAM is bad, etc.).

Mike