lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Freudenberger" <d.freudenber...@trade-a-game.de>
Subject RE: how to unsubscribe?
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 11:44:35 GMT
Hey,

I've already tried this but the subject line is fixed and I wrote a roman to
convince the mail daemon that I'm not interested in spamming.. but it didn't
care :)

Best regards,
Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant Ingersoll [mailto:gsingers@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 1:23 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org

We don't let people leave....  ;-)

I think, you may just need to put some reasonable looking text (such
as "unsubscribe") in the subject/body of the email.  Not sure why you
need to do that, though.  Maybe one of the moderators watching can do
it for you if that doesn't work.

-Grant

On May 30, 2008, at 7:10 AM, Daniel Freudenberger wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> sorry for posting to the list but I’m kinda helpless. I’m trying to
> unsubscribe from the mailing list but my unsubscribe email is
> treated as spam :)
>
> SMTP error from remote server after transfer of mail text:
> host mx1.eu.apache.org[192.87.106.230]:
> 552 spam score (5.7) exceeded threshold
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> Daniel Freudenberger
> Lead-Developer
>
> web:  http://www.trade-a-game.de
> blog:  http://blogs.trade-a-game.de/
>

> d.freudenberger@trade-a-game.de
> Skype (VoIP): d.freudenberger
>
> mobil: +49 (0)178 297 0890
> Fax: +49 (0) 30 600 313 199

> trade-a-game GmbH | Dieffenbachstr. 33
> D- 10967 Berlin | www.trade-a-game.de
>
> Sitz und Registergericht:
> Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 109344 B
> USt-Id-Nr. DE237458635
>
> Geschäftsführer: Marcus Börner, Lawrence Leuschner
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential information.
> If you are not the intended recipient please notify
> the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
> Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution
> of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
>
> * SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT *

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com

Lucene Helpful Hints: