lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ana Rabade" <anafreireve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Proximity Searches
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:38:54 GMT
I am using ngrams and I need to force that a group of them are together, but
if any of them fails, I need that the document is also scored. Perhaps you
could help me to find the solution or give me a reference of which changes I
must do. I am using SpanNearQuery, because the ngrams must be in order.
Thanks for your answer.
   - Ana Maria Freire Veiga -