lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Donna L Gresh <gr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WildCardQuery and TooManyClauses
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:02:42 GMT
Doesn't the following do what you want with maxnumhits =200?
                TopDocs td;
                td = indexSearcher.search(query, filter, maxnumhits);
where filter can be null

Donna L. Gresh
Services Research, Mathematical Sciences Department
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
(914) 945-2472
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/g/donnagresh
gresh@us.ibm.com