lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rajesh parab <rajesh_para...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Lucene index on relational data
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:28:45 GMT
Thanks Karl. I think your solution would be useful in
case we would like to partition the index into two
indexes and use ParallelReader to query both indexes
simultaneously.

If this solution is not getting including inside
future Lucene releases, what other options we have to
update just one of the two indexes and keep doc ids in
sync so that we can use ParallelReader?

Regards,
Rajesh