lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "shrish garg" <shrish.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene Search Engine Query
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 06:52:15 GMT
Hi,
        I am using Lucene search engine in my website for document search .
though it is working fine and searching the keywords into the documents
properly, i am facing a problem during the search .
        When i am searching some keywords whose occurence are very low in
the document and only after the 50-60 pages from the starting of the
document, the search engine is not able to serach those keywords.
        I  am confuse whether their r any limitations for the search in
lucene search engine or it is a problem with my configuration, so i need a
help from you .
       if you have any idea about my problem, please send me the reason and
solution to correct the mistake

--
Thanks and Regards
Shrish Kumar Garg