lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "shrish garg" <>
Subject Lucene Search Engine Query
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 06:48:26 GMT
        I am using Lucene search engine in my website for document search .
though it is working fine and searching the keywords into the documents
properly, i am facing a problem during the search .
        When i am searching some keywords whose occurence are very low in
the document and only after the 50-60 pages from the start of the document,
the search engine is not able to serach those keywords.
       I am confuse whether their r any limitations for the search in lucene
search engine or it is a problem with my configuration, so i need a help
from you .
       if you have any idea about my problem, please send me the reason and
solution to correct the mistake if any.

Thanks and Regards
Shrish Kumar Garg
Software Developer