lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene index on relational data
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:05:10 GMT
Rajesh parab skrev:
> How do we specify the primary key or doc id so that
> newly added document will use the same doc id. Do you
> have any sample code that makes use of this patch?

Sorry, there is only the test case in the patch.

> Secondly, there was a comment saying it is a proof of
> concept and not a real project. Is anyone using this
> patch on their production environments? Will this fix
> get rolled into latest Lucene release?

I very much doubt this patch would ever be rolled in. It is just
something I did do see if it was possible to solve some way without
doing major changes to the core architecture.

It works though. Feel free to report back in the issue with any results
you get in case you try it out.

     karl