lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nitasha Walia (niwalia)" <>
Subject Adding attribute to index
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:26:45 GMT
I am a new user of Java Lucene and need to learn how to add a new
attribute, such that, given a database of emails, containing sender
information, searching for a keyword, results in
1. The sender of the email
2. The email.
I am using Lucene-2.3.1, and don't know where to start in the huge code
Can someone please advise on the same?
Nitasha Walia
Software Engineer
Product Development