lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Britske <>
Subject Does LUCENE-831) "Complete overhaul of FieldCache API" provide fieldcache offloading to disk?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:14:36 GMT

I've seen some recent activity on LUCENE-831 "Complete overhaul of FieldCache
API" and read that it must be able to cleanly patch to trunk (haven't tried

What I'd like to know from people involved is if this patch incorporates
offloading of fieldcache to disk, or if this hasn't yet been taken into
account. As far as I can follow it, this was one of the initial intentions.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message