lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marcelo Ochoa" <>
Subject New binary distribution of Oracle-Lucene integration
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:01:47 GMT
Hi all:
  I just released a new version of Oracle-Lucene integration
implemented as a Domain Index.
  Binary distribution have a very straightforward installation and
testing step, downloads are at web site:
  Updated documentation is available as Google Document at:
  Source is available with public CVS access at:
  As consequence of reading many mails with feedback and development
tips from this list this new version have a lot performance
improvement by using a rowid<->lucene doc id cache, usage of
LoadFirstFieldSelector class to prevent Lucene from loading a complete
doc if only we need the rowid.
  Many thanks to all for sharing the experience.
  A complete list of changes is at:
  Best regards, Marcelo.

PD: I have a plan to a make a new version of Oracle-Lucene integration
synchronized with Lucene 2.3.1 ASAP.
Marcelo F. Ochoa
Do you Know DBPrism? Look @ DB Prism's Web Site
More info?
Chapter 17 of the book "Programming the Oracle Database using Java &
Web Services"
Chapter 21 of the book "Professional XML Databases" - Wrox Press
Chapter 8 of the book "Oracle & Open Source" - O'Reilly

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message