lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marcelo Ochoa" <marcelo.oc...@gmail.com>
Subject New binary distribution of Oracle-Lucene integration
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:01:47 GMT
Hi all:
  I just released a new version of Oracle-Lucene integration
implemented as a Domain Index.
  Binary distribution have a very straightforward installation and
testing step, downloads are at SF.net web site:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=56183&package_id=255524&release_id=589900
  Updated documentation is available as Google Document at:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddgw7sjp_54fgj9kg
  Source is available with public CVS access at:
http://dbprism.cvs.sourceforge.net/dbprism/ojvm/
  As consequence of reading many mails with feedback and development
tips from this list this new version have a lot performance
improvement by using a rowid<->lucene doc id cache, usage of
LoadFirstFieldSelector class to prevent Lucene from loading a complete
doc if only we need the rowid.
  Many thanks to all for sharing the experience.
  A complete list of changes is at:
http://dbprism.cvs.sourceforge.net/dbprism/ojvm/ChangeLog.txt?revision=1.3&view=markup
  Best regards, Marcelo.

PD: I have a plan to a make a new version of Oracle-Lucene integration
synchronized with Lucene 2.3.1 ASAP.
--
Marcelo F. Ochoa
http://marceloochoa.blogspot.com/