lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Vivek Balaraman" <vivek.balara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene for Sentiment Analysis
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 11:35:04 GMT
We've been working on Sentiment Analysis. We use GATE and Wordnet for the
lexical / semantic analysis and J Free Charts for the visualization. The
domain is reviews on retail banking and in general our accuracy is around
75% and recall around 25%

We tried out lingpipe as well which also gave good results.

Tx
Vivek Balaraman