lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: LUCENE-933 / SOLR-261
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 00:02:48 GMT

: Ah, thanks.  So since solr-1.2.0 is using
: lucene-*-2007-05-20_00_04-53.jarin its distribution,
: is this why SOLR-261 is still open?

SOLR-261 was left open because it hadn't been verified yet -- I just did
that and resolved the issue against the trunk.

: I thought that maybe it would be a simple drop in replacement, but when I
: tossed in
: lucene-*-2.3.1.jar to solr, it didn't fix the problem, so maybe something in
: solr needs to
: change to take advantage of your patch...

Actualy, i just tried that and worked fine for me ... make sure the older
lucene jars are removed from the lib dir before you add the new ones, then
rebuild the war and it should work.

If you are still having problems please start a thread on solr-user
describing your schema fieldtypes, request handler configs, what query
URL isn't working the way you expect, and whatthe debugQuery=true output
looks like.

-Hoss