lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: from 2.2.0 to 2.3.0
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:48:35 GMT

But, Jackrabbit 1.4.2 was released only yesterday, I think?  Also, I
think it's based on Lucene 2.2 not 2.3, yet your exception below is a
2.3 exception.

Is it possible you're actually using a trunk build of Jackrabbit?

Mike

fanfy wrote:

> [...]
>>> (DocumentsWriter.java:2011)
>>> 	at org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.flush
>>> (DocumentsWriter.java:548)
>>> 	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.doFlush(IndexWriter.java:
>>> 2497)
>>> 	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.flush(IndexWriter.java:2397)
>>> 	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.closeInternal
>>> (IndexWriter.java:1204)
>>> 	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.close(IndexWriter.java:1178)
>>> 	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.close(IndexWriter.java:1153)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.AbstractIndex.commit
>>> (AbstractIndex.java:326)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.VolatileIndex.commit
>>> (VolatileIndex.java:139)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.PersistentIndex.copyIndex
>>> (PersistentIndex.java:121)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex
>>> $VolatileCommit.execute(MultiIndex.java:1911)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.executeAndLog
>>> (MultiIndex.java:936)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.commitVolatileInd
>>> ex
>>> (MultiIndex.java:986)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.flush
>>> (MultiIndex.java:868)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.MultiIndex.close
>>> (MultiIndex.java:760)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.close
>>> (SearchIndex.java:630)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.shutdownQueryHandler
>>> (SearchManager.java:588)
>>> 	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.close
>>> (SearchManager.java:264)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.doShutdown
>>> (RepositoryImpl.java:987)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.shutdown
>>> (RepositoryImpl.java:948)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.&lt;init&gt;
>>> (RepositoryImpl.java:348)
>>> 	at
>>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create
>>> (RepositoryImpl.java:557)
>>> 	at
>>> org.springmodules.jcr.jackrabbit.RepositoryFactoryBean.createReposit
>>> or
>>> y(RepositoryFactoryBean.java:57)
>>> 	at
>>> org.springmodules.jcr.RepositoryFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet
>>> (RepositoryFactoryBean.java:57)
>>> 	at
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBea
>>> nF
>>> actory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java: