lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dragon Fly <dragon-fly...@hotmail.com>
Subject Search against an index on a mapped drive ...
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:18:16 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to find out if I can do the following with Lucene (on Windows).

On server A:
- An index writer creates/updates the index.  The index is physically stored on server A.
- An index searcher searches against the index.

On server B:
- Maps to the index directory.
- An index searcher searches against the index (physically on server A).

On server C (same setup as server B):
- Maps to the index directory.
- An index searcher searches against the index (physically on server A).

Has anyone done anything similar? Thank you.