lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Eran Sevi" <erans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Specialized XML handling in Lucene
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:54:57 GMT
Indeed it seems like a problematic way.

I would also have a problem searching for documents with more then one
value. if the query is something simple like : "value1 AND value2" I would
expect to get all xml docs with both values, but if I use the doc=element
method, I won't get any result because each doc contains only value1 or
value2 or something else, even if their xml_doc_id is the same.
back to the drawing table...