lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Chaining analyzers
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 01:42:49 GMT
Hm, if all you are after is removing stop words for all 3 languages, why not create a single
Analyzer that includes a StopFilter and give it a list of stop words for all 3 languages?

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: Vinicius Carvalho <viniciusccarvalho@gmail.com>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 2:15:43 PM
Subject: Chaining analyzers

Hello there! Is it possible to chain analyzers? If I don't know what is the
locale of my document, and considering that all of my docs will always
either be in English/Spanish/Portuguese, is it possible to chain analyzers
to remove stop-words from all those locales? I know that stem would be a
much more complicated (or even not possible) solution.

Regards

--
"In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?"