lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: CorruptIndexException with some versions of java
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 12:09:04 GMT

Can you call IndexWriter.setInfoStream(...) and get the error to
happen and post back the resulting output?  And, turn on assertions
(java -ea) since that may catch the issue sooner.

Can you describe you are setting up IndexWriter (autoCommit,
compound, etc.), and what your documents are like?  Do your documents
have a fixed schema (same fields every time), or it varies such that
some documents have no stored fields and some do?

Mike