lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jake Mannix" <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject LUCENE-933 / SOLR-261
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:14:02 GMT
Hey folks,
  I was wondering what the status of LUCENE-933 (stop words can cause the
queryparser to end up with no results, due to an e.g. +(the) clause in the
resultant BooleanQuery).  According to the tracking bug, it's resolved, and
there's a patch, but where has that patch been applied?  I tried running
solr-trunk (which links to lucene-core-2.3.1), but the same issue occurs.
I'd ask over on the solr-user list, but since SOLR-261 is marked as "blocked
by LUCENE-933", I think here might be the right place to go first.
  Any ideas?  Hoss, Doron?

   -jake